ARPC   Right Corner Banner
Join the AF Reserve

Home > Contact Us

The myPers-Total Force Service Center is happy to assist you with your personnel actions.

The best way to get instant answers to your questions is to search the new total force knowledge base "My Personnel Services (myPers)" myPers can be accessed from .mil and non .mil computers.

If you do not find the information you need, contact the myPers Total Force Service Center either by submitting a Contact Us support request located on the right side of the page under "Still need help?" or by calling one of our Customer Service Counselors at 800-525-0102 option 3 or 4.

Please remember that the vPC-GR Dashboard can now be located on the main page of myPers, under "I would like to...

We look forward to assisting you!

Contact Form

Organization Information: 

Your Name:
Your E-mail Address:
Your Message:
Code from image at right:

 Inside ARPC
ima cornerSearch
tabCall myPers-TFSC
myPers - TFSC
DSN 665-0102
(210) 565-0102
(800) 525-0102 (Toll Free)
7 a.m. to 4 p.m. MT
Monday - Friday and the first three Saturdays of each month
Calling from overseas

(720) 847-3970 DSN 847
NOTE: Choose Opt. 3 for Air Force Reserve, and Opt. 4 for Air National Guard. From overseas, customers dialing commercially will dial the country access code first.

Site Map      Contact Us     Questions     Security and Privacy notice     E-publishing  
Suicide Prevention    SAPR   IG   EEO   Accessibility/Section 508   No FEAR Act