ARPC announces colonel promotions |
Posted 12/15/2010 Updated 12/17/2010
by ARPC Public Affairs
12/15/2010 - Denver -- Air Reserve Personnel Center officials here announced results for the CY10 USAFR Line and Nonline Colonel Promotion Selection Boards today. These boards selected more than 200 Citizen Airmen for promotion.
The selection boards convened at the center here Oct. 25 to determine those officers qualified to assume the next higher grade. Board members selected 218 of 1,794 officers considered.
A complete list of Citizen Airmen selected for promotion is available online.
Categories considered during these promotion boards are: Air Force Reserve Line, Chaplain, Dental Corps, Line of the Air Force-Judge Advocate, Medical Corps, Nurses Corps, Medical Services Corps and Biomedical Services Corps.
The results are:
Selection statistics in-the-promotion zone (IPZ):
- 101 Line officers selected from 522 considered for a 19 percent selection rate.
- Three Chaplains selected from seven considered for a 43 percent selection rate.
- Four DC officers selected from nine considered for a 44 percent selection rate.
- Five LAF-J officers selected from 18 considered for a 28 percent selection rate.
- Five MC officers selected from 31 considered for a 16 percent selection rate.
- Five NC officers selected from 29 considered for a 17 percent selection rate.
- Two MSC officers selected from 12 considered for a 17 percent selection rate.
- Three BSC officers selected from 11 considered for a 27 percent selection rate.
- One Line officer selected from nine considered for an 11 percent selection rate.
- No Chaplains, DC, LAF-J, NC, MSC, or BSC officers were considered.
- No MC officers selected from three considered.
Selection statistics above-the-promotion zone (APZ):
- 73 Line officers selected from 808 considered for a 9 percent selection rate.
- One Chaplain selected from eight considered for a 13 percent selection rate.
- One DC officer selected from 23 considered for a 4 percent selection rate.
- Two LAF-J officers selected from 66 considered for a 3 percent selection rate.
- Nine MC officers selected from 88 considered for a 10 percent selection rate.
- Two NC officers selected from 67 considered for a 3 percent selection rate.
- One MSC officer selected from 26 considered for a 4 percent selection rate.
- No BSC officers selected from 25 considered.
- No Line officers selected from ten considered.
- No Chaplains selected from one considered.
- No DC officers selected from three considered.
- No LAF-J officers considered.
- No MC officers selected from 15 considered.
- No NC officers selected from two considered.
- No MSC officers selected from one considered.
- No BSC officers considered.
After Senate confirmation, officers will be promoted in increments announced by HQ USAF/REP.
For more information, call promotions board secretariat specialists at 800-525-0102 or DSN 926-6528, or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.