Colonel Jennifer J. Dalrymple is the Mobilization Assistant to the Director of Strategic Plans, Programs, Requirements and Analysis, Headquarters Air Force Space Command, Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado. She is responsible for providing Reserve space and cyberspace leadership while helping define the future of space and cyberspace systems through requirements definition in support of the joint warfighter, Department of Defense, civil and national users.
Colonel Dalrymple earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Arizona where she was commissioned through Air Force ROTC. The colonel also earned a Master of Aeronautical Science (Operations) from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and both a Master of Military Operational Art and Science and a Master of Strategic Studies from Air University. She completed Joint Forces Staff College and various National Defense University courses. She served on active duty from 1987 until 1995 when she joined the Air Force Reserve. She has served at squadron, group, wing, NAF, command, joint and Air Force Headquarters staff positions.
She recently graduated from Carroll College after having obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree with distinction in Health and Physical Education and is also a long-serving additional duty Admissions Liaison Officer and a member of the Lewis and Clark Veteran’s Council Honor Guard.
1987 Bachelor of Science degree, Civil Engineering, University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
1993 Master of Aeronautical Science Technology (Operations), Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
1993 Squadron Officer’s College, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2001 Master of Military Operational Art/Science, Air Command and Staff College, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2005 Master of Strategic Studies, Air War College (in-residence), Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2007 Advanced Joint Professional Military Educ, Joint Forces Staff College, Norfolk, Va.
2016 Bachelor of Arts degree, Health and Physical Education, Carroll College, Helena, Mont.
1. November 1987 - March 1988, undergraduate missile training – Minuteman II, Vandenberg AFB, Calif.
2. March 1988 - May 1992, missile combat crew member/instructor/flight commander, 12th Strategic Missile Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
3. May 1992 - January 1994, civil engineering officer and chief of readiness, 341st Civil Engineer Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
4. December 1992 - June 1993, Commander, 4401st Civil Engineering Squadron, Classified Location deployment
5. January 1994 - January 1995, civil engineering officer and environmental program manager, 21st Civil Engineer Squadron, Peterson AFB, Colo.
6. January 1995 - January 1997, IMA to chief of operations, 55th Civil Engineer Squadron, Offutt AFB, Neb.
7. January 1997 - October 1998, IMA to chief of operations, 509th Civil Engineer Squadron, Whiteman AFB, Mo.
8. October 1998 - July 2004, IMA to the Commander, 341st Civil Engineer Squadron, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
9. July 2005 - February 2007, IMA to the Commander, 91st Space Wing, Minot AFB, N.D.
10. February 2007 - February 2008, IMA to the Commander, 341st Space Wing, Malmstrom AFB, Mont.
11. February 2008 - November 2010, IMA to the Commander, Twentieth Air Force, F.E. Warren AFB, Wyo.
12. December 2008 - July 2009, Director of Installations and Logistics, Air Force Global Strike Command, (Provisional), Bolling AFB, Washington, D.C.
13. April 2010 - October 2010, Deputy Commander (Ops), 732 Air Expeditionary Group, Joint Base Balad, Iraq.
14. November 2010 - June 2013, IMA to the Deputy, Installations and Mission Support, Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
15. July 2013 - August 2015, Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Chief of Operations, Air Force Civil Engineer, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
16. January 2014 - July 2014, Director, Civil Engineering and Contracting, Air Forces Central Command, Shaw AFB, S. C.
17. September 2015 - present, Mobilization Assistant to the Director of Strategic Plans, Programs, Requirements and Analysis, Air Force Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster
Combat Readiness Medal with bronze star
Southwest Asia Service Medal with bronze star
Iraq Campaign Medal with bronze star
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Expeditionary Service Ribbon with Gold Border
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with two 'M' Devices and silver hourglass
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Aug. 21, 1987 (delayed entry)
First Lieutenant Sept. 26, 1989
Captain Sept. 26, 1991
Major Aug. 28, 1998
Lieutenant Colonel Sept. 12, 2002
Colonel Feb. 16, 2006
(Current as of May 2016)