Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Air Reserve Personnel Center
Air Reserve Personnel Center
Search the ARPC site:
Search the ARPC site:
AFR Mobilization Assistants
Guard and Reserve Categories
Individual Ready Reserve & Muster Info
Eligibility and e-Benefits Info
ANG/AFR Orientation Course
Recognition (Formerly Awards and Decs)
Deployments & Activation
Officer Promotion Board
COVID-19 IR Update
COLONEL ELIZABETH E. ARLEDGE
Col. Elizabeth Arledge is the Mobilization Assistant to the Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. In this role, she provides guidance and advocacy for the Air Force nuclear enterprise and countering weapons of mass destruction mission.
Col. Arledge graduated from McNeese State University, Lake Charles, La., in 1987 and received her commission through Officer Training School, Lackland AFB, Texas, in 1992. She spent six years on active duty working with nuclear weapons, conventional munitions, and special operations aircraft before joining the Air Force Reserve in 1998.
Col. Arledge was previously assigned to the Nuclear Weapons, Missiles, and Munitions Division, Directorate of Logistics, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection. From October 2014 until June 2015. She performed temporary duty as the 20th Air Force, Director of Logistics and Communication at Frances E. Warren AFB, Wyo. where she implemented policy and guidance for the generation and sustainment of the nation’s Intercontinental Ballistic Missile force. She has been a squadron commander and acting Group Commander and has worked on the Joint Staff, Headquarters Air Force Staff, Major Command staffs and Numbered Air Force staffs.
1987 Bachelor of Science, Education, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, La.
1992 Aircraft and Munitions Maintenance Officers Course, Chanute AFB, Ill.
1992 Nuclear Weapons Officer Course, Lowry AFB, Colo.
1995 Masters of Human Relations, University of Oklahoma, Andersen AFB, Guam
1996 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.
2003 Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., by correspondence
2006 Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala., by correspondence
2012 Advanced Joint Professional Military Education, Norfolk, Va., by correspondence
1. February 1992 – April 1994, Officer in Charge, Munitions Storage and Handling, 5th Maintenance Squadron and Officer in Charge, Air Launched Missile Maintenance, 5th Maintenance Squadron, 5th Bomb Wing Minot, N.D.
2. May 1994 – August 1995, Officer in Charge, Munitions Flight, 36th Maintenance Squadron, 36th Air Base Wing, Andersen AFB, Guam
3. August 1995 – June 1998, Sortie Generation Flight Commander, 4th Aircraft Maintenance Unit and Officer in Charge, 15th Aircraft Maintenance Unit, 16th Aircraft Generation Squadron, 16th Special Operations Wing, Hurlburt Field, Fla. (February 1996 – June 1996, Officer in Charge, Munitions, Maintenance and Customs, Operation PROVIDE COMFORT, Incirlik AB, Turkey)
4. July 1998 – October 2000, Maintenance Officer, 403rd Maintenance Squadron and Commander, 403rd, Logistics Support Squadron, 403rd Air Wing, Keesler AFB, Miss.
5. March 2002 – December 2003, Maintenance Officer, 622nd Combat Logistics Support Squadron, Robins AFB, Ga.
6. January 2004 – November 2005, Commander, 622nd Combat Logistics Support Squadron, Robins AFB, Ga.
8. December 2005 – November 2009, Assistant Chief Maintenance Engineering, Chief, Logistics Plans and Programs, Deputy Chief, Logistics Division, 22nd Air Force, Dobbins ARB, Ga.
9. November 2009 – May 2013, Reserve Advisor to the Deputy Chief of Staff, Logistics, Installations and Mission Support, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
10. June 2013 – January 2016, Political-Military Advisor, Deputy Directorate for Strategic Stability, Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff J-5, Washington, D.C.
11. January 2016 – March 2017, Individual Mobilization Augmentee, Nuclear Weapons, Missiles, and Munitions, Directorate of Logistics, Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
12. April 2017 – present, Mobilization Assistant to the Deputy Chief of Staff, Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS
1. June 2013 – January 2016, Political-Military Advisor, Deputy Directorate for Strategic Stability, Strategic Plans and Policy, Joint Staff J-5, Washington, D.C., as a Colonel
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Air Force Meritorious Service Medal with five oak leaf clusters
Joint Service Commendation Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal one oak leaf cluster
National Defense Service Medal
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Nuclear Deterrence Operations Service Medal with ‘N’ device
Armed Forces Reserve Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Feb. 12, 1992
First Lieutenant Feb. 12, 1994
Captain Feb. 12, 1996
Major June 2, 2000
Lieutenant Colonel Sept. 30, 2004
Colonel Feb. 7, 2008
(Current as of Mar 2018)