Col Darrin D. Lambrigger is the Mobilization Assistant to the Command Surgeon, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley Air Force Base, Virginia.
Col Lambrigger received his commission in 1991 through the Air Force Reserve Officer Training program, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Calif. He has performed over 22 years of active duty and reserve service.
From May 2014 through September 2017, Col Lambrigger served as the Commander of the 452nd Aeromedical Staging Squadron, where he supported the global projection and persistence of military power during wartime/emergency operations by providing expeditionary medics, physically and clinically proficient, to operate an En Route Patient Staging System. Prior to this assignment, he led over 180 Airmen of the 752nd Medical Squadron, again, preparing to deploy and support the Expeditionary Medical System. He has also served as squadron Administrator and Assistant Chief of Aerospace Medicine.
In his civilian capacity, Col Lambrigger serves as the Acting Director of the Construction Management Division at the Port of Long Beach, the second largest marine port in the United States. In this role, he directs the construction phase of the Port’s 10 year Capital Improvement Program valued at over four billion dollars.
1991 Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Calif.
1994 Master of Science, Civil Engineering, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Calif.
2001 Squadron Officer School, by correspondence
2005 Air Command and Staff College, by correspondence
2013 Air War College, by correspondence
1. August 1991-December 1995, Bioastronautical Engineer, Space and Missile Systems Center, Los Angeles AFB, Calif.
2. April 1999-March 2006, Chief, Bioenvironmental Engineering Services, 752nd Medical Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
3. March 2006-October 2010, Assistant Chief, Aerospace Medicine, 752nd Medical Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
4. March 2006-May 2013, Administrator, 752nd Medical Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
5. June 2013-May 2014, Interim Commander, 752nd Medical Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
6. May 2014-Dec 2014, Interim Commander, 452nd Aeromedical Staging Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
7. Dec 2014-Sep 2017, Commander, 452nd Aeromedical Staging Squadron, March ARB, Calif.
8. Sep 2017-present, Mobilization Assistant to the Command Surgeon, Headquarters Air Combat Command, Langley, Va.
Meritorious Service Medal with One Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster
Air Force Achievement Medal
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant July 10, 1991
First Lieutenant July 10, 1993
Captain December 24, 1997
Major May 6, 2002
Lieutenant Colonel September 29, 2008
Colonel May 1, 2014
(Current as of December 2017)