Colonel Constance Johnson-Cage serves as the Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Vice Commander, Headquarters Air Reserve Personnel Center, Buckley Air Force Base, Colo., where she is responsible for providing personnel support to over 1.3 million Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve, Active Duty, retired members, ensuring they are ready to deliver strategic Total Force war fighting capability for the Air Force. From initial entry to retirement, the center provides world-class support for "Generations of Airmen" throughout their military careers.
Colonel Johnson-Cage was born in Muskogee, Okla. She graduated from Bishop Hogan High School in 1985 and Park University in 1993 (Cum Laude) with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Management. She earned her Master of Science degree in Management from Baker University in 2002. She enlisted in the Air Force 1985 as an Air Cargo Specialist. She graduated from the Academy of Military Science and was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant on August 4, 1994.
1986 United States Air Force Basic Military Training
1986 Air Cargo Specialist Training, in residence
1991 Associate in Arts degree in General Business, Kansas City Kansas Community College
1993 Associate degree in Information Management, Community College of the Air Force
1993 Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration (Cum Laude), Park University
1994 Academy of Military Science, in residence
1996 Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute, in residence
2000 Squadron Officers School, by correspondence
2002 Master of Science degree in Management, Baker University
2002 Basic Personnel Officer Course, seminar
2006 Air Command and Staff College, seminar
2007 Air Mobility Command Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments, Joint Base Fort Dix, N.J.
2009 Air National Guard Prime Readiness In Base Service Seminar, Scott AFB, Ill.
2009 Air War College, by correspondence – “Excellent” distinction
2010 Department of Defense Equal Employment Opportunity Mediation Certification, Patrick AFB, Fla.
2010 Equal Employment Opportunity Mediation Certification Program, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, Kan.
2011 Equal Employment Opportunity Counselor, Defense Equal Employment Opportunity Management Institute, Patrick AFB, Fla.
1. August 1994 - September 1995, Social Actions Officer, 139th Airlift Group, Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Mo.
2. September 1995 - September 2003, Military Equal Opportunity Officer, 139th Mission Support Flight, Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Mo.
3. September 2003 - November 2008, Commander, 139th Mission Support Flight, 139th Airlift Wing, Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Mo.
4. November 2008 - October 2009, Commander, 139th Force Support Squadron, 139th Airlift Wing, Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Mo.
5. October 2009 - February 2011, Chief, Equal Opportunity, 139th Airlift Wing, Rosecrans Memorial Airport, Mo.
6. February 2011 - February 2012, Director, Equal Opportunity, 908th Airlift Wing, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
7. February 2012 - April 2014, Commander, 908th Force Support Squadron, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
8. September 2012 - March 2013, Director, Manpower and Personnel, Spaatz Center for Officer Education, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
9. April 2014 - December 2015, Deputy Commander, 442nd Mission Support Group, Whiteman AFB, Mo.
10. October 2014 - July 2015, Chief, Reserve Management Division, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Springfield, Va.
11. July 2015 - October 2015, Director, Military Management Office, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Springfield, Va.
12. October 2015 - present, Individual Mobilization Augmentee to the Vice Commander, Headquarters Air Reserve Personnel Center, Buckley AFB, Colo.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Air Force Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal
Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with oak leaf cluster
Air Force Organizational Excellence Award
Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal with device
Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
Air Force Longevity Service with two oak leaf clusters
Armed Forces Reserve Medal with device
Air Force Training Ribbon with oak leaf cluster
Missouri Commendation Ribbon
Missouri National Guard Long Service 15 Year Ribbon
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Second Lieutenant Aug. 4, 1994
First Lieutenant Aug. 20, 1996
Captain Oct. 3, 1998
Major Jan. 4, 2003
Lieutenant Colonel Jan. 4, 2007
Colonel Dec. 26, 2014
(Current as of March 2016)