IRs should check point credit summary
Headquarters Individual Reservist Readiness and Integration Organization
/ Published March 16, 2017
Buckley Air Force Base, Colo. --
The Air Force Personnel Operations Agency recently took actions to correct retirement points for reservists who performed duty during the period of October 2016 – January 2017.
We recommend all Individual Reservists take this opportunity to check their point credit summary (PCARS) for accuracy. To check PCARS:
- Using your CAC card, sign on the AF Portal (https://www.my.af.mil/faf/FAF/fafHome.jsp)
- At the top of the page, under Applications tab, select "vMPF - virtual MPF"
- Select "OK" at the bottom DOD Notice and Consent Banner
- In vMPF, on the left side of the page under Navigation, click "Self Service Actions"
- Click "Personal Data"
- FOR POINT SUMMARY - Click "ANG/USAFR Point Credit Summary Inquire (PCARS)"
- Click "View All/Print All Pages"
If you identify a discrepancy, please contact the Total Force Service Center by following these steps:
- Log on to MyPers (https://mypers.af.mil)
- In the Search box, type "points"
- Click the link "Air National Guard & Air Force Reserve General Point Credit Information"
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and click "Retirement Points Changes/Corrections Application - vPC-GR" under tools
- Subject "Points correction"
- Attach source documents (LES, UTAP calendar/report, signed and certified orders, 40A)
Please direct questions or concerns to your servicing HQ RIO Detachment. Contact information can be found in the HQ RIO Directory and Detachments section of this website.
~HQ Individual Reservist Readiness and Integration Organization