FY17 AFRC Medical Awards solicitation | Susp: Oct. 23.
Headquarters Individual Reservist Readiness and Integration Organization
/ Published October 03, 2017
BUCKLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. --
Award packages for the FY17 Air Force Reserve Command Medical Awards are due to the member’s servicing HQ RIO Detachment no later than Oct. 23, 2017.
Basic eligibility and nomination information:
- Award period: Oct. 1, 2016 - Sept. 30, 2017
- AF Form 1206, prepared in standard bullet format
- AFFMS II fitness report
- Wing-commander (or equivalent) nomination letter
- Completed PME (commiserate with rank)
- CCAF degree (E-7 and above)
- Hold rank for at least six months of award period
- No UIF
- Nominee has not won the same award category in previous year
- Signed AFRC Award Package Checklist (available in AFRCI 36-2858)
Review AFRCI 36-2858, AFRC Medical Services Awards, for full details on award categories, eligibility and package criteria.
Please direct any questions or concerns to your servicing HQ RIO Detachment.