New location, contact info for IR Travel Office
Headquarters Individual Reservist Readiness and Integration Organization
/ Published November 07, 2017
BUCKLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. --
The Individual Reserve Travel Office, formerly IMA Travel, will complete its relocation to the Headquarters Individual Reservist Readiness and Integration Organization, Buckley Air Force Base, Colorado, Nov. 15.
The IR Travel Office, previously located at Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Georgia, will now be co-located with its parent organization within the Air Reserve Personnel Center. The move will provide increased oversight, better organizational integration and a more reliable communications infrastructure.
Effective Nov. 15, the IR Travel Office will have new phone and fax numbers, as well as a new email address, for submitting travel documentation:
- Phone: 720-847-3501 (DSN 847)
- Fax: 720-847-3969 (DSN 847)
- Email: email@example.com*
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM; Wednesdays, closed for training, 1:00 - 3:00 PM. All times in Mountain Standard Time.
* This box will not be monitored for emails until Nov. 15
More travel resources for Individual Reservists are available at www.arpc.afrc.af.mil/HQRIO/IRTravel/.